Thursday, December 27, 2018

Argentina: 2018 UFO Wave Records 207th Case



Argentina: 2018 UFO Wave Records 207th Case
By Luis Burgos - FAO / ICOU


The 207th report of the 2018 UFO Flap has been recieved from no less than the locality where the world record of UFO landing imprints occurred in 1985 (150 ground marks of all sorts): the town of Atalaya, at the very heart of "The Nest".



"My UFO experience took place on Sunday, 9 December [2018] in the locality of Atalaya, district of Magdalena (Buenos Aires). The time was 21:15 hours and I was heading toward the town's gazebo. As I headed back on my bike, distracted and enjoying the silence and peace of the evening, I noticed a white light at the level of the countryside, near the Buringo Creek. It struck me on account of the way it moved. When I came within a block without losing it from sight, I saw an object suspended in the air, with two orange lights and one white one, moving side by side. At that very moment, the object rose a few meters and headed for the opposite side of the Río de la Plata, heading inland, without making any noise whatsoever. I never saw something so close and so clearly, truly." (Report provided by Lucas.G)

[Translation (c) 2018 S. Corrales, IHU with thanks to Luis Burgos and Lucas G.)