Saturday, December 31, 2005

Mexico: Youth Records UFO over Mexico City


INEXPLICATA
The Journal of Hispanic Ufology
December 14, 2005
=========================================================================================================================================
Date: 12.14.05
YOUTH RECORDS UFO OVER MEXICO CITY
The following vidcaps correspond to the extraordinary recording achieved by young Sergio Javier Mayen, who manage to capture two unidentified flying objects over Mexico City's Torre Blanca district on October 21, 2005 at 18:26 hours.

Given the importance of the images, I visited the eyewitness's home to interview him and conduct research at the place where the sighting took place.
Ana Luisa Cid's Interview with Sergio Javier Mayen on December 11, 2005
ALC: Hi Sergio. How old are you?
Sergio: I'm 16 and study at a vo-tech. I want to be an architectural engineer.
ALC: Could you please tell me about your experience on October 21?
Sergio: Well, that afternoon I climbed onto the roof to fetch my sister Melissa, who was playing there. It was she who told me that there was a UFO in the sky. We both saw a red-colored sphere and I quickly went down to my bedroom for the camcorder.
ALC: Did you manage to record the red sphere?

Sergio: It wasn't possible. When I went back to the roof, the red sphere had gone. Then I looked to the right to find it and made visual contact with anothre UFO - a spherical shining object at low altitude, hanging in the sky. Since the camera was ready, I did manage to record it.
ALC: Then what happened?

Sergio: After recording the sphere and taking some photos of it, I realized that an airliner was about to go by and I decided to widen the view so that this reference could appear. In the first moments of the video only a single UFO can be seen; another one in motion appeared later.
ALC: How was that object moving?
Sergio: It moved very quickly and on the rise, toward the zenith. For that reason I was certain that it couldn't be an airplane or anything known.
ALC: Could you describe it?

Sergio: Of course. We could clearly see that it was a spherical black object that had other smaller spheres around it, that were very luminous.
ALC: How long did the sighting last?

Sergio: I think about 3 1/2 minutes approximately, since the UFO was rising into the firmament very quickly. It was much faster than an airplane. The first sphere, the static one, I lost from sight once I changed the camcorder's battery pack. After a few moments there was nothing unusual in the sky. It's also important to note that the original video shows that some things crossed the UFOs path. For example, small little white spheres and an elongated black object that goes by quickly and can only be seen when the recording is played in slow motion.
ALC: Is this your first UFO sighting?
Sergio: No, I've seen them on other occasions and even managed to record one with my cellphone, but I don't have it anymore, since my little sister erased it.
I remember that on that day I'd been talking to a friend about a sighting I'd had in Guanajuato and I raised my arm to indicate the UFO's altitude at the time. Then we both turned around and we found a luminous sphere.
ALC: Do you routinely watch the sky?

Sergio: Yes, skywatching has appealed to me since I was young and when i see something strange I focus all my attention on it to determine if its a UFO or something identified.
ALC: What are UFOs, in your own opinion?

Sergio: I don't know, but I think they could be human beings from another dimension, having a more advanced technology and who can traverse dimensional doorways to get here in order to conduct research. For example, I saw a documentary about some helicopters being seen during World War 1, which is noteworthy as that means of transportation didn't exist at the time. So we can't very well believe that those helicopters were alien, right?...That's what leads me to say that UFOs are perhaps we ourselves but from another time. However, I do believe that there could be intelligent life elsewhere in the Universe. It would be illogical to be the only ones. UFOs are something we don't know well, but we know they exist.
ALC: Thank you, Sergio.
Remarks by Mr. Javier Mayen Quezada, the witnesses' father
"I think it is important to note that my children had their sighting on the very same day that hurricane Wilma hit Mexican soil on October 21, 2005. I don't know if there is any relation between these events, but it is relevant that researchers should look into the possible connection between UFOs and natural disasters."
Video Analysis
The video has an approximate duration of 3 minutes and was taken with a Sony Handicam, Mini DV format, Model DCR-HC15.
The evidence was recorded using manual focus and using the 10 x optical zoom.
The audio track is clear and reveals the conversation between siblings during the sighting; both eyewitnesses displayed great excitement.
Carefully reviewing the images, frame by frame, I ascertained that the second UFO was not present during the first minutes of the recording, considering that it appeared suddenly within an estimate time frame of a 30th of a second.
The UFO presents a clearly defined contour, according to the filters applied using Corel Photo-Paint 10.
The morphology, lighting and movement of the object correspond to the description offered by young Mayen. Reviewing the final part of the video and using an electronic zoom, I noticed that the UFO modified its shape at high altitude and became two reddish lights that later became a single one. This information coincides with Sergio's narration, when he states having seen a reddish flash as the sphere disappeared from his field of vision.
Final Comments
By virtue of the foregoing, I belive that the material analyzed is authentic and represents solid evidence of the UFO phenomenon in Mexico. There is no doubt that Sergio Javier Mayen has developed the sensitivity and skill necessary to capture on video the engimatic objects that plow our country's skies, and will certainly continue to surprise us with his extraordinary sightings.
==============================================================================================================================
Translation (c) 2005. Scott Corrales, Institute of Hispanic Ufology (IHU). Special thanks to Ana Luisa Cid.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home