Sunday, January 08, 2012

Argentina: A High Strangeness Event from 1986














Our friends at Grupo G.A.B.I.E. have shared the following report from the mid-80s that suggests a possible abduction experience or at least a high-strangeness incident that is being made known only now, nearly 30 years later.

Narrative:
The event occurred on 24 December 1986
Experiencer's age: 10 years old
Name: Luis Sánchez
Location: Tucumán, Argentina
Source: Grupo GABIE grupo_gabie@yahoo.com.ar


"Christmas Eve, surrounded by family and after the celebrrations, time was 02:30 in the morning approximately -- that I'll never forget.

"The Christmas toast went by, people's mood was cheered by celebration - a lovely recollection. I finished launching the rockets that my father would buy for me while they were seated around the table, from beneath a gallery in front of the house. I headed to the door. We always had a large backyard with plants, trees, etc.

"As I stood at the door, I heard a noise, but I thought it was the sound of little bottle rockets. But the sound didn't stop - it was constant, like the sound of a cave with whistling wind or something like it, like a turbine. It was something that buzzed in my ears.

"I looked upward, as the sound came from above, and I saw something. It looked like a car without wheels, slab-shaped (its lower section, which was visible to me, had a rectangle similar to a small door). It also had color. It was a strange color, grey mixed with light blue, clearly visible in the part I could see. It had two lights in the rounded forward section; a light that wasn't painful, but was a beam of straight light. Upon seeing it, I was paralyzed for a brief moment. It was as if they wanted me to see them. I felt connected - and happy.

"It hovered above my house, going from the door to the back, crossing the entire house, at a height over the street light wires, the lamp posts, a slow speed that I can't estimate. It was like an old lady walking, very slow...it was really low, some 15 to 20 meters at least. I ran to the back of the house, since I supposed it would appear there. As I ran, I told my brother Eduardo, age 8, to come with me to see this thing! I was fascinated. He ran with me and we came out to the backyard. We covered approximately 14 meters (45 feet). I looked to the sky, thinking the object would appear.

"After that, I don't remember anything at all.

"That very same night, I woke up in my bed. I was in my room. Right next to the place where waited for the object. The time was around 4 in the morning when I woke up. I went to my mother, and asked her: "Where's Eduardo?" Sleeping, she replied. I never knew what happened. That's all that was left in my mind.

"The next day I asked my brother, and he told me he only saw a light, and remembered nothing else afterward.

"I don't know what happened, but strange events like this began to occur [in my life]. I will tell you more later on."

Let's hope that G.A.B.I.E.'s enigmatic correspondent indeed decides to share his subsequent experiences. We will keep our readers abreast of further developments.