Saturday, June 29, 2019

Argentina: Missing Time and Teleportation in Tucumán



Source: OVNI TUCUMAN and Planeta UFO
Date: 06.28.2019


Argentina: Missing Time and Teleportation in Tucumán
By Carlos Burgi

A friend of our Ovni Tucumán group has approached us regarding a situation he experienced in the locality of Juan Bautista Alberdi, Tucumán, on Thursday the 20th of June at 23:45 hours.

Galo’s report:

“Let me tell you. I was in Alberdi on Thursday night…and the wildest thing that has ever happened in my life so far occurred…I was leaving the Sol sanitarium, went down the avenue that leads to Capo on the road, I turned and found myself on a semi-darkened unimproved street, rather than the street that leads to Avenida 1. What’s this? I went around the block and came by the fenced complex near the house of José, a friend who died three years ago…but not at all! I was actually behind the Marapá sugar mill, south of the city!

“I retraced my steps and the unimproved street was no longer there. Now I was driving along a paved road. I returned to the place where it all happened and there was no repetition. It was then that I realized that at the time I made the turn, I yawned for no reason at all and my eyes became very watery. Upon opening them, able to see clearly, was when I found the landscape had changed.

“I feel strange and baffled. I was neither sleepy nor tired. I did not drink and was not medicated. This occurred between 23:45 and 23:47. I immediately checked the time and corroborated it with a passer-by. This segment requires more time and there is no direct route. I never thought such a thing would happen to me.”

For over ten years, Galo has been traveling regularly to Juan Bautista Alberdi for work reasons.

Yesterday, Tuesday 06.25, we went to Juan Bautista Alberdi again and reconstructed the case according to the witness plus the Google Maps references, since our friend had activated his smartphone app on the day of the events. We followed it, analyzing his uncanny journey.

Our thanks to Carlos Rosznercki and his family for their kindness, as well as Ruben R., who witnessed a strange space-time case that we will share at some future date.

We are sharing part of the video reconstructing the journey, plus a Google Maps screen shot at the time that the event took place. Our research is underway and we will keep issuing updates.

VIDEO (in Spanish): https://www.facebook.com/100010053423522/videos/936093566735749/

Google Earth screenshot: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=936093620069077&set=pcb.936094583402314&type=3&theater

[Translation © 2019 S. Corrales, IHU with thanks to Carlos Burgi of Ovni Tucumán and Guillermo Giménez, Planeta UFO]