Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Venezuela: A UFO Mothership Sighting?




Source: Planeta UFO Argentina
Date: August 4, 2020

Venezuela: A UFO Mothership Sighting?
By Julio César Colmenares

Last Friday, around seven in the evening, I was with my friend Beltrán sitting outside my house as we usually do. We joined his mother in looking at lightning storm out at sea - considerable lightning without thunder.

Beltrán suddenly said in astonishment: "Look, Julio!" I turned to the horizon and noticed that at a lightning bolt had lit up a certain patch of clouds, but was surprised me is that it lasted longer than usual. Beltrán was still stunned, asking me if had seen the great vessel. I said no, as I cannot see very well at a distance. Then, in order to be certain, I began my customary interrogation.

I asked him what he saw, what was its size, texture, height, length. He told me that at a distance, it appeared to be 300 meters long, although perhaps longer if it were closer. That it looked metallic, silvery, looking like a cigar. I urged him not to use that term, but rather, to describe it as tubular or cylindrical. He says in his description the he saw what appeared to be a row of windows along the length of the object, but with tinted glass.

He described the structure very well. Unquestionably, what he had seen was a Mothership, at a distance from the clouds. When the lightning struck, the craft appeared to absorb the bolt, because - as he explained - the vessel was illuminated. It was a source of joy for me as this was UFO number 28, which was there despite my not seeing it , as happens on the Expected Days [Note: the author seems to follow a contactee tradition].

The next day, around 7 pm, sitting alone outside the house looking at the moon, I suddenly saw something that resembled a shooting star. It was sudden and quick, but too large, too shiny and with a movement far too unusual to be a shooting star. It all happened very quickly.

After spending two years on the isle of Margarita I feel that I am once more in touch with Them as has ocurred in the past, and I find this comforting.

[Translation (c) 2020 S. Corrales, IHU with thanks to Guillermo Giménez, Planeta UFO and Julio César Colmenares]