Sunday, January 02, 2022

Argentina: A Mysterious Light over Arcata

 

Source: Zonal Noticias (Argentina), Guillermo Giménez (Planeta UFO), Luis Burgos (FAO/ICOU)

Date: January 1, 2022

 Argentina: A Mysterious Light over Arata

 Past midnight on the last day of 2021, a resident of the town of Arata saw something in the skies he had never seen before and which drew his attention.

 ZONAL Nicias’s correspondent in Trennel spoke to Geronimo (the witness), who described the event.

 While it is common for a number of different phenomena to be seen in direct relationship with the UFO phenomenon, it is nonetheless surprising, when it comes to discussing the matter, even more so when it is described with an air of astonishment.

 "I was getting ready to phone my mother, and that's why I stepped outside to speak calmly and wish her a happy new year. At that moment, a phosphorescent green light appeared, lighting up the sky and moving quickly from one side to another," said the Arata resident.

 "We were gathered at my brother's home near the town's avenue. Upon seeing that spectacle, I called out for my family, and they also witnessed it. It was startling, to see this light flying from one side to another, giving off a few sparks," he continued.

 "I am still astonished by what I saw. I've never seen anything similar. We all agreed that it was a UFO," he concluded.

 Correspondent: Paula Lucero

Note: The photo is for purposes of illustration only.

 [Translation (c) 2022, S. Corrales, IHU with thanks to Guillermo Giménez and Luis Burgos]