Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Venezuela: Unidentified Flying Object over Menca de Leoni

Source: Hector Escalante Ovnis_en_Venezuela
Date: 04.12.2022


Unidentified Flying Object Over Menca de Leoni

Hector Escalante writes:

"This photo was sent to me by Yorgieh Cabriles. It was taken on March 24, 2022 after 6:00 p.m. from her apartment's balcony, located in the 27 de Febrero urbanization, formerly know as Menca de Leoni in the city of Guarenas, State of Miranda.

"This is her story:

"My children and I looked out the balcony because they were recording a video clip on the street, right across from us. Upon seeing the color of the sky, I hurried to find my [camera] to capture the landscape. I took the photos straight into the sky. The sliding windows were open. At that time there was nothing visible beyond the sunset.Later on, while scanning the image gallery, we became aware of those lights."

[Translation (c) 2022 Scott Corrales, IHU with thanks to Héctor Escalante and Yorgieh Cabriles]