Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Argentina: Vanishing Woman Thinks She's Pregnant by Aliens


Source: Luis Burgos (FAO/ICOU) and LaBrújula24.com (Argentina)

Date: March 16 2022

Argentina: Vanishing Woman Thinks She's Pregnant By Aliens

"I think I'm pregnant by an alien."

 Irma Rick is the resident of [the town of] Jacinto Aráuz who claimed having been abducted by a UFO in November [2021]. Her case made the news throughout the country. "I need to have a bunch of tests done," she said.

 Irma Rick, a resident of Jacinto Aráuz, disappeared on 16 November last year and was the protagonist of a true enigma, as she was found 65 kilometers distant from her home one day later, and she herself claimed to have been conveyed by a white light.

 This morning, while interviewed by the "Bahía Hoy" program on La Brújula 24, Irma made a stunning disclosure. "I'm pregnant by a space alien," she said.

 While she began the presentation by asking for money, "because I'm a poor old woman who works in the fields", she also added that "she had many things to tell."

 She went on to say: "I'm undergoing tests, because I could be pregnant by the alien. I'm not asking for much, I have to have a bunch of things done, just a little help. Tomorrow I have to have ultrasounds and such. I supposedly got pregnant when they took me."

 She ended by saying: "I'm not showing yet, I feel discomfort, things are happening to me. I have to consult with the prosecutor, as she doesn't want me saying too much." 

[Translation (c) 2022 IHU with thanks to Luis Burgos and La Brújula24.com]