Friday, March 06, 2009

Argentina: Somewhere Over The Rainbow


















Argentina: Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Guillermo Gimenez writes: " A while ago, when I made the Necocheac case known and the "chance" UFOs photographed over the beach next to the rainbows, new photos have emerged from other points of the country that show us strange bjects as well. This is the case told to me by Mrs. Liliana Verano, who tells me:

"Hello Guillermo:
In reading the article on Fabio Zerpa's page on UFO photos in Necochea, I'd like you to know that here in the city of San Javier, Province of Santa Fe, in recent days, more specifically Tuesday 12/13/2008, after several hours of light rain, around 20:00 hours, there was a beautiful double rainbow, a very impressive one. A youngster from here in San Javier took two photos with his digital camera and when he downloaded them to his computer, a flying saucer could be clearly seen, or UFO, if you prefer to call it that. Since I'm very itnerested and have made this my subject, I contacted him and he gave me the photos. I'm sending them to you as an attachment. I'm not at all surprised by the appearance of [thes eobjects] since on March 2008, during a trip to Capilla del Monte (Cordoba) I took a lot of photos in Los Terrones and upon downloading found UFOs in many of them. I would like to stress that at no time did we see anything. They can only be seen when they are downloaded to the computer and the photos are enhanced. What is surprising about the rainbow photo is that this is the first time I've seen one in San Javier. Notice Photo 2. jpg: A brilliant spot can be seen right in the rainbow. As the sun strikes it, the
vehicle glows. It can be seen very well when enlarged.
It's my pleasure. I'm at your service if you have any questions.
Sincerely -- C.P.N. Liliana Elena Verano
In closing, we'd like to add that the camera used was a Kodak Easyshare C300, 2080 x 1368 , JPG-type."


This, then is Liliana's report. Upon seeing her photos it is possible to see that these strange objects continue to plow the skies over Argentina. Studies carried out dismiss the possibility of fraud or natural phenomena. What do these photos
show? Strange objects that fly without being identified.

(Translation (c) 2009, S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Guillermo Gimenez, Planeta UFO)