Thursday, February 23, 2012

Venezuela: UFO Over the Central Littoral Region










Venezuela: UFO Recorded in the Central Littoral Region
By Hector Escalante – Ovnivenezuela

CARACAS, 20 February 2012 – On Sunday, 19 February at approximately 8:00 p.m., Jimmy Ramirez managed to capture the presence of a luminous object of considerable size from his residence at El Junquito. The object remained over the airspace that covers the coasts of the state of Vargas in Venezuela’s Central Littoral Region.

“I was at my house on Km 25 of El Junquito when I suddenly went outside, and felt that what I was seeing in the air was weird. So I called my wife and family, since they live nearby, and they all saw it. Later, I went inside for my camera, took several photos and recorded some videos, but my batteries were drained very quickly,” said the witness.

Jimmy, a 32-year-old musician, finds the event unusual, given the amount of time that he has lived in the area, from which the coastal region is clearly visible, containing a seaport and an airport. He can easily recognize the behavior of any aircraft or vessel crossing the area.

“I know the airplanes well, since I live here and it’s become routine. But the first thing that called my attention was the symmetry and place where the three lights were located, at a middle point, neither too high nor too low, but quite distant, forming something like a wide open triangle,” he added.

He said that his mother-in-law and his wife, who have lived in the area far longer than he, are more expert at identifying airliner and vessel movements. However, both of them “were rather surprised” at the event. In fact, he added “while we were watching, over 4 airplanes headed for the airport and their lights were completely different (...). I can assure you that they weren’t airplanes or ships.”

The lights remained there, “motionless” to the startled eyes of the onlookers, who kept wondering among themselves what was going on. Two hours later, approximately, the lights “began to flash until they disappeared completely. My wife was disconcerted by it all, since she couldn’t explain what it was,” he concluded.

Unofficially, this author [Hector Escalante] managed to contact the control tower at the Maiquetía Airport without obtaining further information regarding the likelihood of an anomalous manifestation in the records of this air facility. “Everything is normal, sir”, was the response.

The video taken by Jimmy Ramirez can be seen at:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJKJ0pFUl6Q

(Translation (c) 2012, S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Hector Escalante, Ovnivenezuela, and Guillermo Gimenez, Planeta UFO)