Sunday, January 30, 2022

Venezuela: Three Anomalous Objects Southeast of Caracas

 

 

Venezuela: Three Anomalous Objects Southeast of Caracas

By Héctor Escalante

A video recorded in the Los Naranjos urbanization of the municipality of El Hatillo, southeast of Caracas, recorded the exact moment in which at least three unidentified flying objects crossed the skies of the Venezuelan capital at high speed, making a few pirouettes before vanishing from the scene.

The event took place on Friday, 21 January 2022 in the morning, according to what was reported by Luis Alfredo Sanz, the videographer in question, who claims not having seen any anomaly whatsoever in plain sight when he was making the recording.

“Since last Monday I’ve been resting at home. On Friday, at around 10:30 a.m., I was in my back yard sunning myself and I recorded the blue sky to share the video with my family over the net, but when I looked at it on my cellphone, I could see some bright sparks,” Sanz explained.

An analysis of the video reveals the trio of objects, which are light colored, with a dark fragment in one of the ends, appear to have wings or propellers, bear no resemblance to birds or propellers. Given their altitude and the movements they made, it is hard to believe they could have been drones.

[Translation © 2022 S. Corrales IHU with thanks to Héctor Escalante, OVNIVENEZUELA]